Resources discussed on BRAINSPaN
- Mild TBI guidelines
- Paper on outcome measures for adult TBI.
Outcome instruments in moderate-to-severe adult traumatic brain injury: recommendations for use in psychosocial research
Cynthia A. Honan, Skye McDonald, Robyn Tate, Tamara Ownsworth, Leanne Togher, Jennifer Fleming, Vicki Anderson, Angela Morgan, Cathy Catroppa, Jacinta Douglas, Heather Francis, Travis Wearne, Linda Sigmundsdottir, and Jennie Ponsford
Neuropsychological Rehabilitation (online early)
- Aphasia Rehab Pathway’s summary of assessment tools commonly used by SPs.
- The Summer Foundation’s sample NDIS plans to share with people aged under 65 years living in, or at risk of entering, residential aged care (RAC) and their families, supporters, guardians or nominees.
- NSW motor accident authority guidelines on neuropsychological assessment of children and adults with TBI.
- NeuroBITE (formerly PsycBITE), a database that catalogues studies of cognitive, behavioural and other treatments for psychological problems and issues occurring as a consequence of acquired brain impairment (ABI).
All videos are posted on BRAINSPaN’s vimeo site.